Avascular necrosis is a bone disease. Necrosis is the term used to define dead cells. This medical condition also has many names which are bone infarction, aseptic necrosis, osteonecrosis, and ischemic bone necrosis. Avascular necrosis will cause pain in your hip.
One of the major reasons for this damage to the bone is the scarcity of blood flow in the bone cells. It happens because of an injury or too much alcohol consumption or taking corticosteroids for a longer period of time to treat a medical condition.
If you don’t treat this condition then it can lead to the collapse of the space in your joints. Also, your chances of having osteoarthritis increase a lot. Stem cell treatment in India is one of the most effective treatments for avascular necrosis.
Symptoms of Avascular Necrosis
Your hip bone is one of the most commonly affected areas for avascular necrosis. Also, it can affect your knees quite badly. These are some of the areas on your body which gets affected with avascular necrosis:
In the early stages, you will not see symptoms for avascular necrosis. However, as time goes on, you will start seeing symptoms in a certain order which is mentioned below:
- Little or severe pain in the affected joint
- Pain in your groin which will reach your knees
- Severe pain when you put weight on your knees or hip
- Severe pain in your joint which will limit its movement
Risk Factors of Avascular Necrosis
- Injuries: If you have injuries which might cause fracture or dislocation of your hip then you can have avascular necrosis. This will cause damage in your blood vessels reducing the blood flow in your bones which could lead you to look for the avascular necrosis treatment in Delhi.
- Use of Steroid: If you are using corticosteroids to treat certain medical conditions then you can also have avascular necrosis. However, the exact reason for this is still unknown. However, one theory tells that the rise in the lipid level in your blood reduces the flow of the blood which leads to avascular necrosis.
- Excessive Consumption of Alcohol: Too much consumption of alcohol will increase the fat in your blood cell. This will reduce the flow of blood which will result in avascular necrosis.
- Certain Treatments: There are certain medical treatments which can lead to avascular necrosis. If you have undergone the radiation therapy to treat cancer then it can make your bones weak. It is also one of the major causes of avascular necrosis. Other than this, organ transplant surgeries are also linked with avascular necrosis.
Prevention of Avascular Necrosis
Following the below mentioned things will ensure that you don’t have to look for hip avascular necrosis treatment in India:
- Lessen up your alcohol consumption
- Reduce your cholesterol level
- Keep the steroid use in check
- Stay away from smoking and smokers
Stem Cell Treatment for Avascular Necrosis:-
Stem cell treatment is very helpful to regenerate hip cartilage and avoid pain and further hip replacement. This treatment is very successful in this “Avascular Necrosis” is in stage 1 & 2 and even it can avoid further hip replacement and reduce pain.
We apply mesenchymal stem cells(MSCs) to regenerate hip bone and as per our procedure, we perform first of all core decompression (drilling) to remove dead bone first and increase blood circulation and then inject stem cells through that driller site at the same time to regenerate osteonecrosis area and avoid further complication.
If you want to treat your avascular necrosis then one of the best options you have is stem cell therapy in Delhi. Therefore, take the help of a doctor and avail this treatment to improve your medical condition of avascular necrosis.