Motor neuron disease (MND) is a type of disease which affects the nerve cells (neurons), causing weakness in the muscles that gets worse and eventually leads to paralysis. It affects the brain, brainstem, and spinal cord. At first, MND effect arms or legs. After that, it affects shoulders and other muscles. Muscles of face and throat are also affected by this disease. MND can cause a problem in speech, chewing, and swallowing. But it does not affect touch, taste, sight, smell or hearing. Motor neuron disease happens because of the damages to the parts nervous system.
Reason for this Disease
Some MNDs are inherited while others happen randomly. The exact causes are not properly known, but the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke (NINDS) notes that genetic, toxic, viral, and other environmental factors are some reason for these diseases.
Symptoms for MND
• Some symptoms for this disease are
• A weakening grip, making it hard to pick up and hold things
• Muscle pains, cramps, and twitches
• Problem in speech
• Weakness in the arms and legs
• Increased clumsiness and stumbling
• Problem in swallowing
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Treatment of MND
There are numerous treatments found for MND but the one treatment method that surpasses every other method is the stem cell therapy in Delhi. It replaces the damaged nerve cells to bring order in the nervous system. It brings back the motor neuron functions in the muscle and the most astonishing part about this treatment is, you can avail this motor neuron disease treatment in India and get treated in literally no time.
When to Consult a Doctor
Moto Neuron Disease or MND is one such disease against which you have to take evasive action. Otherwise, you will never be able to put up a good fight against it. However, you cannot afford to choose any doctor. You have to go to a neurologist. You will be astonished to know that many neurologist advice Motor Neuron Disease patients to go for stem cell treatment in India for their disease. One of the reasons for that is stem cell treatment has proven to be the most effective on as far as the Motor Neuron Disease treatment is concerned. But, as the stem cell treatment is important, you have to be very careful about your choice for the stem cell treatment provider.
Choosing the Best Stem Cell Treatment Provider
If you are looking for the stem cell therapy for motor neuron disease then you have to make sure that the treatment provider is actually capable enough to produce the best treatment. Here is how you will be checking that out.
• Check the experience of the treatment provider. The experience should be checked on the basis of how long the stem cell treatment provider is providing the treatment of motor neuron disease by using stem cells.
• You should also check the facility of the treatment provider. As the stem cell treatment requires state-of-the-art equipment in order to have the best treatment, you should make sure that your treatment provider is providing the treatment in a healthcare facility with cutting-edge instruments.
• Finally, you should check the track record of the treatment provider. You would not want to avail the stem cell treatment from someone who has failed miserably to produce a positive result to his or her patients.
Therefore, the treatment for motor neuron disease is possible because of the stem cell treatment. So, you should look to avail this treatment from someone who is actually capable enough to give you the kind of treatment that will cure your condition once and for all.