Osteoarthritis is one of the most common types of arthritis affecting a huge number of people all over the world. This medical condition happens when the cartilage at the end of the bones becomes weak after a certain amount of time. Osteoarthritis has the ability to damage any joint in the body. However, the most affected places for osteoarthritis include the knees, hips, hands, and spine.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis can be managed successfully. However, it cannot be reversed completely. Therefore, you should live an active lifestyle, eat healthy foods, and maintain proper weight. Also, stem cell therapy for knee osteoarthritis is an effective treatment for the condition.
Symptoms for Knee Osteoarthritis
Knee osteoarthritis will develop with time at a slow pace and will get worse as time goes on. Here are some of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis:
• Pain: Your joint will start hurting after or at the time of the movement.
• Tenderness: The might seem a bit tender when you apply a little bit of pressure on it.
• Stiffness: One of the most prominent symptoms of osteoarthritis is the stiffness of your joints. When you wake in from sleep or after hours of inactivity, you will notice that your joints are stiff. It is definitely one of the major symptoms of knee osteoarthritis.
• Lack of Flexibility in the Knees: When you have knee osteoarthritis, you will not be able to move your knees along with its full range of motion. If you try to do that then severe pain will engulf you.
• Grating Sensations: When you move your joints, you could feel or hear grating sensations if you have knee osteoarthritis because it is one of those more prominent symptoms of this medical condition.
• Bone Spurs: There are times when you could feel hard lumps of bones are forming around your knee joint. It is one of the common symptoms of osteoarthritis.
When You Should Consult a Doctor for Knee Osteoarthritis
Knee osteoarthritis could make your living worse if not treated in time. You might have to make an appointment with your doctor for knee osteoarthritis treatment in India. You should do that immediately once you have noticed any of the aforementioned symptoms.
What Causes Knee Osteoarthritis
Knee osteoarthritis could occur when the cartilage which allows the joints to move freely wears out completely with time. The cartilage is a slippery but firm tissue because of which your knee joints move in a smooth manner. The smooth surface of cartilage becomes rough when you get knee osteoarthritis. Because of that, during your knee joint movement, only the bones will rub against the bones causing you agonizing pain.
Who Gets Affected by Knee Osteoarthritis
There are certain factors which might increase your chances of having osteoarthritis. Once, the treatment of this disease seemed impossible. However, now, with stem cell treatment in Delhi, you can have the treatment of knee osteoarthritis successfully. Here some of the factors that might eventually lead you to knee osteoarthritis:
• With age, the chances of knee osteoarthritis increase as well.
• Women generally develop knee osteoarthritis without any apparent reason.
• You could inherit knee osteoarthritis as well from your past generations.
• If you have any injuries to your knees then you can also have knee osteoarthritis.
• If you are overweight then your joints are carrying the extra weight which will eventually damage your joint and cause knee osteoarthritis.
Stem Cell Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis
Stem cell treatment is helpful to provide natural regeneration of knee cartilage cells and avoid further knee replacement. We have very good experience to treat such knee osteoarthritis cases before and achieved very good result that means reduce knee pain and avoid further knee cartilage deterioration.
We apply mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) injection into the knee gap that called intra-articular injection that regenerate cartilage cells, reduce pain and even avoid further knee replacement surgery in future. But as per our inclusion criteria that there should be some cartilage remaining in between knee gap otherwise not possible to enroll under stem cell treatment
If you are looking for the best treatment for knee osteoarthritis then you need to go for stem cell therapy in India which is arguably one of the most effective treatments for knee osteoarthritis.