Ulcerative colitis is an infection that affects the large intestine, or colon. It is a quite common, chronic, or long-term disease that causes inflammation of the large intestine. The colon is a part of the digestive system that absorbs water and sent the leftover to the rectum. Ulcerative colitis affects the innermost lining of the colon and the rectum. It is often getting complicated as it ranges from lack of nutrients to fatal bleeding from the rectum. Therefore, it is very important to know the cause, symptoms, risk factors and treatment of this deadly disease.
Cause of Ulcerative Colitis
As the reason behind ulcerative colitis is still unknown, precaution is not possible. Formerly diet and stress were supposed to be the reason but now doctors confirmed that it can make worse the disease but it is not the cause of the disease. Ulcerative Colitis cure is possible by avoiding the following probable causes:
• Inheritance: Colitis is supposed to be a hereditary disease, though there are many exceptions still many of colitis cases it is noted that some close relatives of the patient are suffering from the same disease.
• Pollution: Pollution is also responsible for ulcerative colitis.
• Immunity: Person’s immunity power is also responsible for this disease as the disease is carried by virus and bacteria.
• Food habit: Another responsible factor for ulcerative colitis is a person’s food habit. Intake of spicy fast food regularly causes ulcerative colitis.
Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis
There are some common symptoms people come across with ulcerative colitis which give them an indication to go for Ulcerative Colitis treatment in Delhi. To avoid complications consult your local doctor at the earliest whenever you feel the following symptoms.
• Bloody diarrhoea
• Abdominal pain
• Fatigue tiredness
• Loss of appetite
• Weight loss
• Elevated temperature
• Frequent urination
Risk factors of Ulcerative Colitis
Some risk factors caused by ulcerative colitis are inflammation of skin/eye, liver disease, osteoporosis, perforated colon, severe dehydration, and many others many of which may prove to be life-threatening factors. So consult your doctor before it is too late.
When to See the Doctor for Ulcerative Colitis
If you are suffering from ulcerative colitis, you need to take evasive action against this dreadful medical condition. Delaying the treatment will lead to the aggravation of the condition. Therefore, as soon as you see the symptoms becoming prominent, you should head to a doctor for the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
As the reason for the disease is still unknown the accurate treatment procedure is not invented till date. As it is the disease of the digestive system a patient, should first consult a gastroenterologist. Your doctor will focus on:
• Managing active ulcerative colitis
• Maintaining lessening to control recurrence
The best possible treatment for ulcerative colitis is stem cell therapy in Delhi. It has the ability to provide relief or improvements this ulcerative colitis disease. That is why whenever you face the medical condition of ulcerative colitis after the primary diagnosis, you should not wait to get stem cell treatment for ulcerative colitis by consulting with a specialist of stem cell treatment.
Stem cell treatment is one of best and last option which provide few major advantages in this UC disease which are following:-
• Stem cells specially “Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs)” has the property to modulate/reprogram immune system in case of autoimmune disorder (Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative Colitis and Diabetes type-1 and some more) so it will stop or reduce further autoimmune disease via immune-modulator effect.
• Stem cells has the property to regenerate all type of cells in our body so stem cell will regenerate all damaged and affected intestinal cells via regeneration potential power of stem cells.
• Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs)” has the property to secrete anti-inflammatory cytokine (IL-10) so it is very helpful to stop further inflammation in our body and also stop further progression of this disease
There no doubt that stem cell treatment is the one and solution best solution for your ulcerative colitis. You need to make sure that you are going to the best doctor for the treatment. Otherwise, you may not get the kind of result you are seeking from the stem cell treatment in India for your ulcerative colitis. The ideal choice would be to go to a specialist. You need to select the specialist after a long and hard contemplation in order to get the best results.